Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Vacation To Do

I will finally be graduating next week and I can't wait to get out of high school! ^__^ I pretty much hate it as if reminds me of how I screwed up and lost my opportunities. Nevertheless, that is my own fault and I can't blame anyone but myself. In college, it's time to work harder and get back to my origins! 加油! Or, as they say in english, add oil! Planned my summer already and hopefully I will complete most if not all of it.

~Read 3 books
~Get 2 million NP
~Get to lv. 60 on Maplestory
~Long bus rides
~Driver's License and lessons
~Get my sexy baby
~Waikele Shopping Center?
~Shopping for new wardrobe
~Placement tests for college
~Freshmen orientation
~Pull out the dumb wisdom teeth
~Yogurstory
~Hike to Makapu`u/Diamond Head 
~Sushi at Tokkuri Tei/Genki Sushi
~Work/hang out with Brad/Tammy
~Running/exercise with Shirley
~Get together with everyone before we part ways for college
~Pool
~Curry House
~Job?
~Kahuku Shrimp
~Bowling?
~Photography
~Ice Cream Spree
~Dye my hair brown
~Dole Cannery?
~Volunteer at Humane Society/zoo
~Bake/cook yummy food
~Angela's birthday
~July 4th fireworks
~Get lost in Waikiki
~Aloha Tower
~Sheraton Hotel at night in Hanohano room
~Zoo/aquarium
~Pali Lookout?
~Swap meet
~DFS Galleria
~Paint ball/laser tag
~Eat at Oceanarium Restaurant @ Pacific Beach Hotel 
~Clean
~Tennis Luau
~Karaoke
~Law Society Social?
~Chinese School Graduation & Social
~Camera whore
~Grad Party
~Beach
~Finish my puzzle
~Senior Portraits
~Pho
~Hibernate


I'll probably add more as the days go on.