Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Friday! (No reference intended.)

I don't know if people even know this blog exists, let alone follow it. If no one follows, that is fine. I write for my own pleasure and to vent my frustrations and worries. I also write to express my thoughts as some things can't be expressed to humans. Years from today, I expect to look back and read all this nonsensical crap and laugh to myself, thinking about all the shit I have gone through. [No, I have not committed any arson, theft, drugs, or murder.]

Inspiration - it's the single hardest fucking thing for me to find. Well, one of the most hardest. Not many things inspire me in life, maybe that's why I'm such a cynic and have low motivation - I still haven't found who I am yet. I look around myself and I do see beauty and all that shit, but none of that gives me drive to actually document it. You know what I am getting at. I need to start behaving and stop playing around in life, but maybe it's not time yet. Maybe it's that time in life where I need to do all sorts of shit and stunts, break rules (not laws), and go do some self searching.

Fuck, I went all over the place with everything. I don't know what my focus is right now as evidenced by the above paragraph. I'll improve, hopefully. -w-


Oh on another note, I'm a horrible person, like everyone else on this planet. Humans pull shit like lying, cheating, and whatever all the time. I am in no way saying that it is right, but stop acting like you haven't done shit in the past. kthanxbai.


Edit: Oh, here's a random picture of a bird at the mall. :) Thought it was kinda cute at the time.