Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blurbbles. Ha, my new made up word.

I have to go off on a rant today. Gomenasai. -w-

It's just that when I was in the shower, I was thinking about a certain famous person and her fans/followers. I won't say who the person is, but I don't necessarily hate her. On the other hand, I don't really like her either, I'm neutral. That's beside the point though. The point I'm trying to bring up is the zombie-like fans this person has. Their problem? They worship their idol as a goddess and are willing to bash and rage at anyone who disagrees with their idol. Now, from time to time, they bring 'lulz' to my day, but most of the fucking time, it irks the shit out of me. :/ Yes, I am keeping in mind that most of the people watching this person are probably in the age range of 11-15. However, there shouldn't be an excuse for older (16+)  viewers/followers to go around worshiping anyone like that. When you get to that age, you should be willing to take criticism/bad comments given to your oh-so-special-idol and not start raging like a babbling buffoon. I am talking to you, people on Facebook and Youtube.

When you refuse to look at both sides of something and are willing to sacredly defend your idol to no ends, ESPECIALLY when evidence is being shoved in front of your fucking face that proves that you're wrong, then that tells me that YOU have a fucking problem. Also, that goes to show how mature you are and what our society has become. I'm not saying that you shouldn't like any idols at all, but just be willing to face some critique and bashing every so often. Don't come attacking someone who just happens to say something like "That's horrible," or whatever else there is in response to something your idol put up. (Uhg, I'm brain dead form this cold. -w-) In the end, just keep an open mind. Everyone is different.

On another note, I will admit that I use to worship Hilary Duff as well - when I was a tweeny little 12-13 year old. :D
Credits to TVTokyo


Picked up a new anime today as well. Gosick is the title. I admit that the title itself is intriguing, a bit queer (NOT GAY, Baka!), but it's what attracted me when I was surfing Crunchyroll for a new anime. :3

First episode - I fell in love with it. The storyline is very thrilling and psychologically driven(?). Dunno if that's the word I'm looking for, but oh well. Art is very pleasing and fresh to look at and characters are very cute. -points to picture- Kawaii desu ne?

I'm caught up with the story now, but have to wait a whole fricken week for the next damn episode. -wallows- Currently 11/24 episodes, with a new one every Friday @ 1:23 A.M. << more tears.

Now for lulz:

That should make you want to watch it. :3

For those you who have been keeping up with Yugioh 5d's, you'll also know that it has ended. :(
I'll post on that later. ;)
But anyways, Yusei's last words have been on my mind lately: "From this point foward lies the future we've created ourselves. Ride with all your might everyone - in the Riding Duel called 'Life.'"