Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good vs. Bad

All this AP Literature reading has really changed my perspective of the world, it kind of scares me really. I think lately, I've been viewing the world in a very critical, cynical, and satirically way. Makes me questions a lot of things really and it's confusing me as well. What is good in this world? I definitely know that humans aren't good, but we aren't bad either. Ha. Reminds me of that stupid art paper I've just finished writing about. What is art? There is no definite answer to either questions, it's merely perspective, ideals, and philosophies.

Anyways, people need to stop acting like their Saints. It's disgusting. There are some things that are plain wrong like racism and rape and that's where you need to stand your ground in fighting against it. Okay, that didn't make any fucking sense, but it worked out better in my head. TwT But, the point is, stop acting like you're so godly and angelic. You've done shit for the past 20 years, so ugh. Hypocritical people piss me off like hell. I admit that I am a horrible woman; I lie, cheat, plot. I'm arrogant, proud, slothful. And if you don't have one bad trait about you, then you're either not human, or you're just too dumb to acknowledge it. Don't fucking go rubbing salt in my wound when you're no better though.

Take a look at yourself BEFORE you come fucking attacking me for my faults. Learn to acknowledge your own faults first and work on becoming a better person.

I wonder what the FUCK goes on in that brain of his. He must be some fucking sadist if he's picking a fight with me. Ugh. Disgusting.

However, I did make a promise to myself that I would not do ever do drugs, smoke, or have sex before marriage. There are some things that are just against my morals.

I need to digest this shit. Fucking tired from this stupid bloating and cold. Bleh.